Oregon Babies
Options

Angelcake

I just want to say that I think August is so damn cute. I want to squeeze him! I only hope my little boy will be as cute!

Re: Angelcake

• Options

imagepdxjenn:
    I just want to say that I think August is so damn cute. I want to squeeze him! I only hope my little boy will be as cute!

Oh my gosh! Thanks!  I think he pretty damn cute myself!  Pretty sure Oskar will be just as cute and snuggly!!  Can't wait to see some pics of the little guy!  :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Actually, we are thinking of getting his 6 month pictures done (in March).  Do you have a photo website? :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have an actual website... it's something I have been thinking about doing for a long time... always gets pushed off though of course! I need to get some more baby stuff in my portfolio though... so I would do it for free! I do not do studio work, only outside/natural light though. So depending on what you are looking for. Let me know. If you have a FB you should "find me"

I'll PM you my real name!

• Options
    I cannot figure out how to PM you!!
  • Options

OK I left you a message on your blog, the one of newborn August in his little hat. I bought the same one!!

So my email should be attached to that comment... find me on FB.

• Options
    Ok, done! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"