Boston Babies

Pediatrician Recs for South of Boston

Hey there!

I was just wondering if any would could recommend their peditrician preferably in the "south of boston area" (Stoughton, Dedham, Norwood,Brockton,Quincy etc) I live in Canton and would like a pediatrician near-by.

TIA

Re: Pediatrician Recs for South of Boston

• I cannot recommend Quincy Pediatrics highly enough. I have several friends and family members that I have referred that are equally pleased. It's on the Braintree line, right off the Washington Street exit on Rt3.

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I completely agree!!! Quincy Pediatrics is AMAZING! I love all of the doctors and nurses there. They have an awesome on call system when the office isn't open, as well as wonderful extended hours and Saturday hours! (if you live further away, or are going back to work). We have had such an amazing experience so far with our first baby, now 4 months old. No long waits, and I've been able to call and get an appointment day of (sometimes even in minutes) when I have had a concern :-)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My OB recommended Dedham Medical Associates on Rt. 1 in Norwood. (He takes his children to them) They also have offices in Dedham. Growing up, I went to Pediatric Associates on Washington Street in Norwood and they were great.  
  • Hi there!

We use Alan Bulotsky and Associates on Quincy ave in Brocton and llove them!

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"