Pittsburgh Babies

childbirth class?

where did u go for your childbirth classes in cranberry?

Re: childbirth class?

• I think Magee has classes at the Womancare office in Wexford.  There is a private lamaze class run by two women in the North Hills Area.  If you are looking for something different that a lamaze type class there is a hypnobabies instructor in the Wexford area and a Bradley instructor in the Beaver County area.

HTH

• We went to Butler Hospital.  It's about a 1/2 hour drive from Cranberry, not too bad. I havent heard of anything else in the area.  Oh wait! Maybe you could try the YMCA on 19 going toward Zelie.  See if they do that or know who does. I live in Mars.  We wont be taking any of those classes this time around, except maybe the siblings class for my 6 1/2 yr. old.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • We were going to do a Magee childbirth class at the Wexford Magee Womancare Associates location (in the same building as Children's on 910 in Wexford) but we'll be out of town during the dates.  If you look at the Magee pregnancy website, the classes are listed and it'll tell you if they're offered at satellite locations.  Other than that, I don't know of any other childbirth classes in the are (I've been looking).  The CCP group holds free baby classes to prepare you for what comes after childbirth, and Babies R Us has breastfeeding classes.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"