South Carolina Babies
Options

Consignment sales in Greenville

It's time for the spring/summer consignment sales again!! i'm so excited. I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone. If your a new mommy or never been to a consignment sale, you've got to go to atleast one! Kids mess up clothes so much, why pay full price when you can get good quality at cheap prices? There are several consignment sales in our area...lucky us! They sell everything you could need for your child for almost any age. clothes ranging from premie to size12 in little girls, shoes, hairbows, bibs,toys, cribs...EVERYTHING!!!  haha, ok that kinda sounded like a commercial but really they are great! here's a list of just a few around our area:

Weecycled Wear in PIckens     www.weecycledwear.com

Upstate Kids...3 locations Anderson, Clemson and Seneca  www.upstatekids.com

Switcharoos 2 locations: greenville and anderson  www.switcharoosconsignment.com

there are several more i can also get if your interested

Re: Consignment sales in Greenville

• Options
    also watch for more in the upcoming upstate parents magazine. i know there is also one on wade hampton called trunk treasures. one on pelham rd call my child's closet. one at St. Mary Magdeline church on woodruff. there's one in Easley at the church past Rock Springs, i can't remember the exact name of the church or the sale. There is also a pretty good one across from the farmers market off pleasantburg i think it is across from a very nice play ground!!!  And if you want to travel to Asheville... they have the biggest one! bigger than weecycle in pickens!!! it is called Wee trade. You can find websites for some on kcs.com or search kids consignment sales and you pick seasonal sales and then your area. it will list some sales in the area you choose. As you can tell i am addicted to these sells. Good, used clothes at great prices!  If you would like any information at all please ask! And remember,  these sells are also great to sell ur unwanted children items, not just for shopping
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this, I got introduced to consignment sales last year and now have become obsessed as well.  Have you seen or heard anything about the Tot to Teen sale that benefits the shriner's hospital, it was really nice in the fall/winter, but i haven't seen anything for spring/summer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can't wait!!! i'm either going to sell at weecycle or switcharoos- gotta get my work schedule!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i usually find the info for tots to teen in the upstate parents magazine but i'm pretty sure they have a website too! that one is pretty good to. they always have tons of gymboree clothes at really good prices. i will try to find the website and let you know. but i think u can just google tots to teen and u can find it???
  • Options

https://tottoteenconsignment.com/ but the new dates are not listed yet. they usually are closer to the end of "consignment season" i like to call it. so keep checking back, but i would say probably sometime in march

• Options
    I preregistered for the weecycle sale and cannot wait...i think i'm getting a little out of hand with this:-) Good luck ladies at finding great deals :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

not sure if i had this one from my earlier post but i got an email from My Childs Closet today. This sale is on Pelham rd and is Feb 24-28.

www.mychildsclosetinc.com

• Options
    tot to teen consignment sales dates are set! April 3. Check out the  website for more accurate dating and they are even going to have an egg hunt for the kids this year! If you love Gymboree clothing...they usually have more than most! I just dropped off all my stuff for weecycle yesterday....girls, i'm getting excited!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"