San Diego Babies
Options

Can anyone recommend a Keiser pediatrician?

Hi Ladies,

Sadly I have to switch my son from a prediatrician we love with CIGNA to Keiser. Does anyone have a recommendation for a ped. with Keiser? Or a non-recommendation?

TIASmile

Re: Can anyone recommend a Keiser pediatrician?

• Options
    Dr. Mimi Dao out of Kaiser Vandever. Love her!
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Options
    I have Dr. Martinez out of Rancho Bernardo. LOVE HER. despite all my crappy kaiser experiences she is great, very sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr.Ezeokoli @ Vandevere is really good with babies.  She is a little aloof, but clearly loves kids and has a good bedside manner.

• Options
    Thanks ladies! Does anyone know a good one out of Kaiser Claremont?
  • Options
    imagemusiccaab:

Dr.Ezeokoli @ Vandevere is really good with babies.  She is a little aloof, but clearly loves kids and has a good bedside manner.

this! she is sweet as can be!
  • Options

Hi,

I saw that you use Kaiser and am hoepfully that you wouldn't mind answering a question for me.  I have the opportunity to switch to Kaiser (my husband's insurance) and save some significant money on the delivery/hospital deductible/co-pay/co-insurance charges.  I am a little intimidated to switch because I currently go to Scripps and am very comfortable with them.  I have read some pretty bad reviews for Kaiser and am curious as to what you delivery experience at Kaiser was like.

Thanks for any insight/information you are willing to pass along.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"