Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Wine drinkers..HELP! The corkscrew broke inside the cork!

What do I do?? Besides get a better corkscrew. LOL

Re: Wine drinkers..HELP! The corkscrew broke inside the cork!

• Options
    can you push it all the way into the bottle?  if you can, then pour it into a decanter.
  • Options
    I would try a second corkscrew on either side of the broken one and see if you can get the cork out that way (that's if you have another one)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCaliflorida:
    can you push it all the way into the bottle?  if you can, then pour it into a decanter.

I don't have a decanter. As evidenced by the cheap corkscrew, I'm not an avid wine drinker. LOL

I'll try pushing the cork through and go from there.

• Options
    can you get some pliers and grab onto the screw part and pull it out? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKellyG6279:
    I would try a second corkscrew on either side of the broken one and see if you can get the cork out that way (that's if you have another one)

I do have another one. It's an even cheaper one that came in one of those "kitchen in a box" sets. I guess it won't hurt to try.

• Options
    imagemegontoast:

imageKellyG6279:

I do have another one. It's an even cheaper one that came in one of those "kitchen in a box" sets. I guess it won't hurt to try.

IT WORKED!! woohoo!

And janine.. if I didn't have an empty bottle with a perfectly intact cork, then I would have drank it all tonight! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"