TTC After a Loss
Options

I could possibly have the dumbest question ever asked...

Please don't laugh! Does taking a warm bath after sex during ovulation affect your chances of conceiving? I don't know exactly what I think will happen...I obviously know water won't rush in there and march the soldiers out...ahh! I know if I don't ask and I get a BFN this month, I'll blame myself for not asking.

Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: I could possibly have the dumbest question ever asked...

• Options
    Hmm...I don't think I would risk it because when you're ovulating, your cervix is open, and you never know what might get up in there.  I'm not a doctor, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, KWIM?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagejkclosso:
    Hmm...I don't think I would risk it because when you're ovulating, your cervix is open, and you never know what might get up in there.  I'm not a doctor, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, KWIM?
    Seriously. You could all of a sudden be pregnant with this guy:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I honestly don't know.  I guess you could try googleing it and see what crazy answers you will get.  Or, you can ask yourself what's more important having a warm bath after sex or removing the chance that it could hurt your chances and taking a shower instead?
    Pregnancy Ticker dx Hypothyroidism 11/08 BFP #1 10.12.09, Missed m/c at 11 wks 3 days measuring 9 wks, no hb D&C 12.01.09 BFP #2 11.22.11...Summer Elizabeth Born 11.29.11! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Point taken, ladies! No bath for me!
    Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imagejennsadye1979:

imagejkclosso:
    Seriously. You could all of a sudden be pregnant with this guy:

Aw, the picture didn't show up. I was looking forward to a good laugh too! :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"