Oregon Babies

Recommend your RE?

Hi!  I think my dr is going to give me a referral to a RE on Friday, but it sounds like he doesn't have a favorite.  Anyone love your RE experience and want to recommend him/her? TIA Smile

(You can PM me if you want)

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your RE?

• I love love LOVE Dr Brian Bankowski at Oregon Reproductive Medicine.  A few other nesties have seen Dr Hesla at the same practice and are very happy.

Also, just know that it WILL happen.  Try not to get too frustrated!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So funny, that is the exact same dr that was recommend from the 2IF board!  I love our small world in Portland. :)
    Married 9-4-04

• Loading the player...
  • All the docs at ORC are great and a lot of folks have talked about Dr. hesla, I also saw Dr. Greenberg at St. Vincents. 
  • imageplannin4mrs:
    All the docs at ORC are great and a lot of folks have talked about Dr. hesla, I also saw Dr. Greenberg at St. Vincents. 

Thanks, my bff is a NICU nurse there, I'll have to ask her if she is familiar with Dr. G.

Married 9-4-04

• My friend also LOVES Bankowski.  She was so excited to go back to him for her second pregnancy. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I have PCOS with IR.  We saw Dr. Gorrill at Oregon Fertility by the south waterfront.    The staff and her were great to work with.  I had issues with one nurse, she wasn't bad just kept making comments about my husband not being there and such ( he traveled at the time for his job) and I made a comment...next thing I new they had her NOT WORKING whenever I came in.  Extreme but at the same time I appreciated them taking me into consideration.  I did fertility drugs, shots, sperm storage, and insemination so I was there A LOT.   But it worked and I credit them for my beautiful daughter sleeping away right now.  We will be going back for #2 when the time comes!  Biggest advise is see a couple people and go with who you  and your husband feel comfortable.  And ask to meet their team too.  I saw Dr. Gorrill but i also dealt with her team a lot of the time so you have to be comfortable with everyone!  Oh and for full disclosure...Oregon Fertility is with OHSU so it's teaching...my husband and I lovely referred to them as "the creepers" (they aren't supposed to talk to the patients) but we were always asked if we'd rather the students not be there.

Good luck!

• imageThe_Jen626:

I love love LOVE Dr Brian Bankowski at Oregon Reproductive Medicine.  A few other nesties have seen Dr Hesla at the same practice and are very happy.

Also, just know that it WILL happen.  Try not to get too frustrated!

Dr Hesla was my primary RE but I saw Bankowski for some on call visits.  They were both great, but I really loved Dr Hesla. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"