Indiana Babies
Options

Paige Maternity Denim on babysteals

I have the Laurel Canyon jeans and they're my favorite maternity jeans. Unfortunately, the didn't have my size in any of the jeans on babysteals so I went ahead and got a size bigger for later in pregnancy.

Re: Paige Maternity Denim on babysteals

• Options
    Cynthia, I totally though of you when I saw that was the deal of the day.  I splurged and got a pair--hopefully I like them!  I went bigger too figuring I could wear them longer.  If nothing else, I think they'd sell for most of what I paid on ebay if I don't like them--heck the gap pairs are $50-60!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

haha...I actually had to set my alarm for noon since I worked last night. (Someone gave a heads up yesterday on 2nd tri that babysteals announced on facebook that they would have paige jeans today.)

My current paige maternity jeans are the same as my pre-pg size. They fit perfect now, but I've still only gained <10 pounds. I have a feeling that they'll be a little snug as I put more weight on.

I figure that I can always sell the babysteals pair if they're too big. Like you said, I'm positive that I could sell them for what I paid.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"