Oregon Babies

Beacuse I am a total AW...PIP's

So almost a year ago exactly the_jen and her husband asked me to do maternity photos for them. We had a great day and we all loved the way the photos turned out. It's not hard, consdiering Jen was like the most adoable pregnant lady ever. See photo evidence below:

So now that I am "up the spout" Jen wanted to return the favor. After some prodding due to not feeling very pretty these days... we spent the afternoon on Sauvie Island taking pics. Between my camera, Jen's photos, and my editing... I think they turned out really well.

I really appreciate Jen's insisting that I do these. I just know that I will be happy to have some nice photos of my baby body. Thanks again Jen.

Re: Beacuse I am a total AW...PIP's

• They turned out so cute!  You'll be so glad you have these!  With DS I kept waiting to look pregnant and then I felt ugly and was waiting for a good day, and then DS came early, so I don't have a single pregnant picture, and I really wish I did.  Hopefully with this pregnancy I'll get some, but I'll always regret not having prego pics of DS!  You look super cute!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Awww I love how they turned out!!!  You look gorgeous, and I'm happy I was able to catch that!  I had so much fun, and really want to eat at that place again...yum.

Yay me for being so awesome, lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • She did a great job! You look fab! And you'll totally cherish having those pictures.
  • You are beautiful! I love them!!
  • Super cute!  And you are so close to having your LO!  Excited for you.
  • I saw them on your blog and think they're absolutely adorable! I only have a couple from when I was preggo because I always thought I looked disgusting. I wish I had done some sort of shoot anyway. I love them!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagesoontobe05:
    I saw them on your blog and think they're absolutely adorable! I only have a couple from when I was preggo because I always thought I looked disgusting. I wish I had done some sort of shoot anyway. I love them!

I love your daughter's little shirt!

• imagepdxjenn:

imagesoontobe05:
    I saw them on your blog and think they're absolutely adorable! I only have a couple from when I was preggo because I always thought I looked disgusting. I wish I had done some sort of shoot anyway. I love them!

I love your daughter's little shirt!

THANKS!! My friend in Texas got it specially made for her and sent it to me. I love it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"