Toronto Babies
Options

We're coming home!

I have finally convinced my hubby to move back to Toronto! We've been living in Mexico for that past 3.5 months! We conceived on our Honey Moon ... then moved here ... so the entire time in Mexico has been with a baby on the way! I cannot wait ... oh how I miss home! Looks like March is it!

Re: We're coming home!

• Options
    Wow that is exciting! What made you decide to move to Mexico? Hopefully winter will be done when you get back, its pretty gross here right now.
    2012 Races: April 22, 2012- Toronto Yonge St 10k- 54:50, May 6, 2012- Toronto Goodlife Half Marathon- 2:10:51, August 18, 2012- A Midsummer Night's Run 30k, September 23, 2012- Island Girl Half Marathon, October 14, 2012- Prince Edward County Marathon- Full
  • Options

My hubby's job moved us here.  The plant he works for in Richmond Hill set up a sister plant down here.  Funny thing is ... it's not warm and sunny here! We're in the central part, high in the mountains ... no beaches .sigh ...  Yesterday the high was only 3 degrees!  We are hoping all the fluffy white stuff is gone when we return though! We'll keep our fingers crossed!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's a good chance the snow will be gone in March as were not really having a very white winter so far.  I hope your move goes smoothly.  What area of the city will you settle in?
  • Options
    We're looking to move to the East (north east) area (Danforth Village) ... near the DVP for an easier commute for my hubby.  Once we have the down payment saved we're hoping to settle in The Beach area ... I was in Cabbagetown before we moved here, but it's just so expensive for rent! I do love Toronto though ... and am super happy to return soon!
  • Options

imageEllaandLuca:
    We're looking to move to the East (north east) area (Danforth Village) ... near the DVP for an easier commute for my hubby.  Once we have the down payment saved we're hoping to settle in The Beach area ... I was in Cabbagetown before we moved here, but it's just so expensive for rent! I do love Toronto though ... and am super happy to return soon!

I'm in the Upper Beach!  Its a great neighborhood and we got a great deal on our house.  There is a great drop in at Main and Gerrard we've been going to and another at Coxwell and Queen where they even serve lunch.  Its heaven.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"