Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

i know janie and jack is expensive, but that stuff

lasts.   he is still wearing 6-12 stuff i bought a few months ago, with still a little room to spare.. and it's holding up amazingly after being washed 500 times.   tia!

Re: i know janie and jack is expensive, but that stuff

• I am ridiculously cheap, but I have a weakness for Janie and Jack... and have been really happy with everything we have from there.

• That's good to know. When I walk past their window they have the cutest things
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOVE janie and jack.  you're right it does hold up really well.  its def. worth the money.
  • i LOVE janie & jack.  LOVE.IT! and it's way better quality than most of the other crap we buy her from ON or target (although she has her fair share of those things too).
  • I actually don't have a single thing from there. I don't think there is a store by me and I've never gotten anything from there online.
  • It holds up SO well!! My DD1 wore some outfits that my didter then borrowed for her DD and now DD2 is wearing them and they look brand new!
  • My MIL bought DD a pair of jeans from J & J.  They are way too big in the waist and by now they are getting too short in the length.  They are size 18-24 months.  I'm going to be so sad if she can never wear them.  Maybe she can wear them as capri's come spring time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Until coming to this board, I'd never even heard of J&J.  She doesn't own anything from that store, but I'll definitely check it out.  Maybe I can get some used J&J from Ebay.
  • Let me add, not only does the stuff last, but when it goes on clearance, they practially give some of it away. I got 6 pair of khaki's/jeans/cords and paid less than $5 for each. They still look like new.
  • I have a few things from them, all purchased at the kid's consignment shop I go to. The quality is great and the clothes are adorable, but I'd never pay full price. I'm cheap like that :)
  • DS stains all of his clothes.  The stuff is cute though.  Maybe my next one will not be as messy.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • They do tend to have some really good sales. All their winter stuff is clearance now, and it's January. The quality is reallllly good! I have a weakness myself...

How can you deny this cuteness???

This one isn't that good of a pic, but such a cute dress on her! 

• imagePattypoundcake:
    Let me add, not only does the stuff last, but when it goes on clearance, they practially give some of it away. I got 6 pair of khaki's/jeans/cords and paid less than $5 for each. They still look like new.

ITA!!!  Right before C was born I was shopping at King of Prussia and my sister and i found the cutest little fleece jackets for like 5 bucks each!!! it was awesome. 

• I got Lydia's birthday outfit from there and am still in love with it.

image?

• I can't bring myself to go into that store. My jaw would drop the minute I saw something I liked and wanted to get.
  • ITA! Their stuff is great quality - and their sales are really awesome as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • imagemabst196:
    I actually don't have a single thing from there. I don't think there is a store by me and I've never gotten anything from there online.

There's a store in the King of Prussia Mall!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"