Wisconsin Babies
Options

Anyone sell stuff at New To You Kids?

I have a TON of girl stuff to get rid of and I'm trying to figure out the best way. The thought of listing it all on eBay gives me a headache, so I thought maybe New To You Kids might be an option. I've gone in there to buy some stuff before, but haven't ever sold things there.

The other options are JBF (but their next sale in my area is at the end of April and I'm due around then so that would be cutting it a little close) and a garage sale, but I'm not sure how "together" I could be right after having a baby.

Any experiences with New To You Kids? Or any other ideas for selling this stuff?

Thanks!

Re: Anyone sell stuff at New To You Kids?

• Options

I have in the past, only a few times.  They can be picky about what they take (and when they take things its seasonal).  The prices they buy things at are basically (from what I've found anyways) are like higher end rummage sale prices.  Less hassle than a rummage sale though.  :) 

Just wondering, what do you all have to get rid of?  Mainly clothes?  Other items?  I ask because I might be looking for different things depending on what you have/seasons of clothes, etc. as my things are on my third girl and somethings are a bit worn out...   

If you want, you could either PM me or email me, if you would want to go that route possibly selling to me.  Thanks! :)

By the way....I wanted to say CONGRATS to you---I remember your m/c and I didn't know you were PG again!  Yeah!!!   

Melissa

missy2427 at hotmail  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"