Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Anyone get a Dooney & Bourke bag to use as a diaper bag..

Specifically this one??

https://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=416132&CategoryID=27725

Would it work?? I'm not loving anything else thats a true "diaper bag" (except the Coach and Dooney ones which are WAY out of my price range!!)

TIA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.

Re: Anyone get a Dooney & Bourke bag to use as a diaper bag..

• Options

That looks nice and should work.

Something to keep in mind though...

Is it washable? I am guessing no. Be careful of leaky bottles, sippy cups, etc. I have had a bottle leak several times in mine, so being a washable bag was a must. Otherwise, you bag is going to smell to high heaven.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have a large dooney & bourke bag for work and can't imagine using it for a diaper bag, without pockets i would imagine it would turn into a black hole of "stuff". i bought a coach diaper bag and the inside alone has like 9 pockets. i'd suggest going to an outlet or finding one on sale online if you can? it'd be worth the minimal extra cost!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Outlet cost for a Coach diaper bag = $498...

Hence why I mentioned the above bag... $93 bucks plus DH's generous Macy's employee discount = a much prettier price :)

Sigh.. I suppose I will keep looking! :)

Thanks ladies

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • Options
    You might want to check out the Kate Spade outlets. I've seen their diaper bags as low as $70 on clearance at the outlet mall in Leesburg, VA. Generally you can even call and they will email you photos of the ones they have in stock.
  • Options

Have you seen this? Her bags tend to be reasonably priced. I did have a system bag that was fantastic. I will probably be buying another one from their line.

https://jjcolecollections.com/swag-bag

• Options
    Holy crap. Nope. My diaper bag was nine bucks and it works just fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"