Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Honda Accord drivers and convertible car seats??

If you have an Accord or something close, which convertible car seat do you have?  I've done all of the research on safety and such, but I'm so afraid to buy one that will end up putting me in the dashboard.  I've never thought my car was small, but it's not a SUV, so I may have issues.  I'm really leaning toward the Britax Marathon, but will it be too big to RF?  I've had several friends tell me to go with the Roundabout, but my dd is 90th percentile for height and I'm afraid she will outgrow it before booster age.  I'm at a loss here and must do something ASAP.  I hate making these decisions.  Please help!

Re: Honda Accord drivers and convertible car seats??

• Options
    I can't reply at this moment, but we're installing a Graco My Ride 65 in DH's accord tomorrow. Ask me tomorrow night or send me a PM and I will let you know how it fits!
    Charlotte Elizabeth - March 15, 2009
    Natalie Kate - October 4, 2011
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 9w, July 2012
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 10w, September 2013
    BFP May 28, EDD February 4, 2015
  • Options

imagejen_and_scott:
    I can't reply at this moment, but we're installing a Graco My Ride 65 in DH's accord tomorrow. Ask me tomorrow night or send me a PM and I will let you know how it fits!

I just set you a PM Good luck tomorrow 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

installing our Marathon into my Highlander was a pain, but I've learned that the Highlander makers must hate babies.

I'd like to know if the Pilot is easy to install car seats (in the middle).  I may be checking those out in a couple years...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have 2 Evenflo Triumphs--one in a Civic & one in a Highlander.  It fits fine in both and is a lot cheaper than the Britax. 
  • Options

imagejen_and_scott:

You've got a PM from me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"