Pittsburgh Babies

Moms - Tell me it gets easier

My LO started FT daycare yesterday at 8 1/2 weeks old.  He did really well but I am a wreck.  Today when I left him I cried the entire way to work.  I know it is a nice, safe environment for him but I cannot relax.  I wish we had other options and could have him there only PT but that is not going to happen.

Not really sure what I am asking for here.  If you have any advice please share.  I know it will get easier but that just doesn't seem possible right now. My DH tells me to relax and everytime he says that I just want to scream.

Thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms - Tell me it gets easier

• I don't have any advice, because I'm about to go through the same thing in less than 3 weeks with my preemie...see my post here

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/29398144.aspx

I just wanted to say that I feel for you! Hope it is going better for you now.

We still don't know what we are going to do!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It did get easier for me but it took almost a year and I still have some days that one of my two cries or holds on to me and I cry and feel bad for leaving.  Mine started in daycare and now stays with my mom but I still feel bad alot that i can't do it.

Men don't understand the feeling we have with this.  Mine never did either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"