Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Dear friend: Pink eye is not from poop in eyes.

My friend actually said to me today, "You know he has pink eye from putting poop in his eye, right?"

Oh, really?  He does?  I should stop him from doing that soon, right?

People are so odd. 

Re: Dear friend: Pink eye is not from poop in eyes.

• Options
    gives a whole new meaning to giving somebody the 'stink eye,' doesn't it?
  • Options

I think your friend has been watching too much Knocked Up.

Dh quotes that all the time. I am pretty sure that in the movie they say you get pink eye from farting on someone's pillow. Confused

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

that's what they said caused it in the movie Knocked Up.

Pregnancy Ticker Nathan Robert 12.18.08
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

I think your friend has been watching too much Knocked Up.

Dh quotes that all the time. I am pretty sure that in the movie they say you get pink eye from farting on someone's pillow. Confused

LOL - you are right!  And stink eye, hahaha.  

She said it such a smug way like I was some unfit idiot.  She's so weird. 

• Options

i've had pink eye more times than i can count, as recently as jan. 2008.  i guess its probably because i keep wiping my sh*t in my eyes. (i knew that would cause problems eventually)

did you offer to wipe poop in her eyes to test her colorful theory out?

• Options
    you can get pink eye from poop in the eye.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCrazeyJaneyR:
    you can get pink eye from poop in the eye.

I realize this, but my son didn't get it this way. 

• Options

Certain types of conjunctivitis (pink eye) are caused by bacteria that can come from feces. Your friend isn't completely wrong. Your kid wasn't rubbing poop in his eyes, but there is a chance that he could have rubbed bacteria that came from feces in his eye.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemabst196:

Certain types of conjunctivitis (pink eye) are caused by bacteria that can come from feces. Your friend isn't completely wrong. Your kid wasn't rubbing poop in his eyes, but there is a chance that he could have rubbed bacteria that came from feces in his eye.

He has a double ear infection, cough, stuffed nose, etc so the doc says it's viral. 

• Options
    imagecitygirl_:
    imagemabst196:

He has a double ear infection, cough, stuffed nose, etc so the doc says it's viral. 

This whole thread has me laughing,

DS has a double ear infection, stuffed up nose and pink eye too. 

Hope your LO gets better soon!

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • Options
    imageLilMissLadybug:
    imagecitygirl_:
    imagemabst196:

This whole thread has me laughing,

DS has a double ear infection, stuffed up nose and pink eye too. 

Hope your LO gets better soon!

Awwwww, poor guy!!!  It's so sad seeing them so run down, huh?  Feel better!  TV and ice cream make everything better in our house haha! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"