2nd Trimester
Options

Dreams of having a baby monkey :(

Okay I keep having night mares about my DD.

That baby comes out looking like a hairy monkey. Is this normal?

I think some of this fear comes from since I?ve gotten preggos I have started to notice hair where there has NEVER been hair before

example: a happy trail Ick!

Re: Dreams of having a baby monkey :(

• Options
    Maybe you've been watching too much of the Kardashians? :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Don't worry the hair growth and the crazy dreams are normal.

Example: I had a dream that my DH was Edward Cullen and I was carrying a half human, half vampire baby. Hate to admit it, but it's what I dreamt

As far as the hair growth I have happy trail on my belly. I wouldn't worry too much :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My mother told me that hair on your stomach is cause by testosterone (sp?) in your body, meaning you're having a boy.

My belly has lots of fine blonde hair on it now that I'm pregnant... and I am having a boy. :)

• Options

Lol - I think it's totally normal.  I've heard lots of stories about women dreaming about giving birth to animals . . . or equally weird baby-related dreams. 

I keep having nighmares about breastfeeding.  The other night I dreamt that I was nursing my cat. Ewwwww.

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My sisters kids always come out hairy...lol...not SUPER hairy like a monkey, but they have dark hair all over...but they are SO cute...and that hair falls off! No worries...:)
  • Options

Please don't fret- I too have a lovely happy trail.  I'm not a happy camper about it either!

I also heard that many pg women have dreams that they give birth to baby animals and not humans- apparently this is normal!  Although giving birth to a monkey sounds more like a nightmare than dream!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"