Babies: 0 - 3 Months

baby's capillaries on eyelids....

when his eyes are shut i'm noticing more and more capillaries forming on his eyelids - kinda red.

just wondering if it's normal or not or if anyone else notices it.

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: baby's capillaries on eyelids....

• Yep, DD has very red eyelids, especially when she is tired.
  • Mina has had the angel kisses on her eyelids since she was born. The docs said they'll fade over time. Yes
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestephanielynn33:
    Mina has had the angel kisses on her eyelids since she was born. The docs said they'll fade over time. Yes

awww, that's a great term for it! thank you.

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestephanielynn33:
    Mina has had the angel kisses on her eyelids since she was born. The docs said they'll fade over time. Yes

Yea, my poor DS looks like he has read eye shadow on.

imageimage
  • Yeah DD has the Angel Kisses on her eyelids and Stork Bites on her neck & back of her head.

DS had an Angel Kiss on his forehead when he was born but it has faded considerably since then.  It gets bright red now when he is super mad but otherwise you can't even see it.

• imagestephanielynn33:

My sister's girls both had these and we never thought they'd fade, now at ages 5 and 3 you cannot see them at all.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestephanielynn33:

My sister's girls both had these and we never thought they'd fade, now at ages 5 and 3 you cannot see them at all.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maggie is 6 wks and still has the red caps from birth on her eye lids.  I notice them more when she is trying to poo or crying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"