2nd Trimester
Options

How much yardage?

Would I need to buy of a fabric to have a bumper made? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much yardage?

• Options
    The bolt is 55" in width.
  • Options
    I'm guessing 4 would be enough  Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageminaa7:
    I'm guessing 4 would be enough  Smile
    Yowch, and at $40 a yard, this isn't looking too pretty. Would you happen to know the going rate for someone to make a bumper/skirt if provided the fabric? 
  • Options
    I am making my own bumper & I needed 5 yards of fabric. I'm sure that I will have some leftover. $40 a yard for fabric is INSANE imo. have you looked elsewhere to find the fabric you like or something comparable? I got ours for $4.99 a yard just to give you an idea.
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • Options
    imagewachs:
    I am making my own bumper & I needed 5 yards of fabric. I'm sure that I will have some leftover. $40 a yard for fabric is INSANE imo. have you looked elsewhere to find the fabric you like or something comparable? I got ours for $4.99 a yard just to give you an idea.
    I've been looking for something very specific (pale damask large print) and can't find it anywhere except for the serena and lily website. I like the greta bedding but I really dislike the chocolate/reddish piping so I was thinking about just buying the fabric and having it made. 
  • Options

Here's an example of the fabric:

Pink Damask

and the bedding they have:

Greta Collection 

• Options

Check the fabric line called Free Spirit. They have a prints similar to what you are looking for.

https://www.freespiritfabric.com/core-pages/gallery.php?gal_id=177&sw_id=2147

My mom is making my bumper and a dust ruffle and we found fabric for $4.99 as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"