TTC After a Loss
Options

Kind of Intro

I have been lurking since my D&C.  I really don't post because I know I should be grateful for the baby I do have.  I also work all day so usually by the time I get on at night it is kinda dead in here.

I don't want to be seen as a goat when the time does come that I get my BFP so I'm going to try to post more often.  

So here I am if you have any questions, tonight is a good night to ask because I have finished 3/4 of a bottle of wine, my husband is in bed with a migraine and I'm bored.  Hopefully this is not a sign of what is to come in 2010!! 

Re: Kind of Intro

• Options

You can be grateful for the baby you have while still mourning the baby you lost and hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you next child, so post away.

Welcome and I hope you get a BFP soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi! I'd love to get to know u more, but I'm heading to bed to snuggle w/dh. If you're on tomorrow, I'll def. ask some questions!

Welcome to the board!!

ps----the only way to avoid being a goat is to POST, POST, POST!!! Get to know us and let us get to know you!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome, I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope that 2010 brings you a sticky BFP!
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm very sorry for your loss. Just because you have one child doesn't mean that you aren't grateful when you are grieving for the one you lost.
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all for all the kind words.  It is to nice to have a place where people understand.  My husband doesn't even understand what I'm going through.
  • Options
    imageKelzinBoston:

You can be grateful for the baby you have while still mourning the baby you lost and hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you next child, so post away.

THIS and Welcome! I  think most of us here tonight are drunk posting, so you're in good company! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagestressshan:
      My husband doesn't even understand what I'm going through.

Oh, Sooooooooooooo many of us here can relate to that. You should definitely stick around. 

• Options
    I will be around more because as of Monday my husband will be working out of town for 3-6 weeks.  So there goes TTC for the next month!!
  • Options

imagestressshan:
    I will be around more because as of Monday my husband will be working out of town for 3-6 weeks.  So there goes TTC for the next month!!

Aww I'm sorry! I can totally relate to that. My 2nd cycle after my 2nd m/c DH was gone the whole month of Nov. So another cycle down the drain. He goes OOT this sunday for a week but luckily it is after O!

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did O this week, so I can hope, but I'm not holding my breath that it will happen our first month trying.
  • Options
    imageKelzinBoston:

Welcome and I hope you get a BFP soon!

This.  Just because you have a baby doesn't mean you didn't lose one.  Welcome & I'm sorry for your loss.

Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"