Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Who else is staying home and doing nothing?

I'm totally depressed!  We're not doing anything tonight. DH and I are both horribly sick.  Meh.  We even sent DD out to the ILs in advance, but instead of partying it up while she's gone, we're just going to go to bed early.

And it super sucks because it's also our 13 years (holy crap) dating anniversary.  We've done awesome shiz every year for NYE for the last 12 years--there goes our streak! 

Who else is staying home?  Make me feel better.

Re: Who else is staying home and doing nothing?

• Options
    we are! in fact, i'm in bed right now LOL dh is downstairs watching tv, and i'm listening to ds cough his head off just waiting for him to wake himself up from his cough! dd is fast asleep in her crib (she will be 1 tomorrow) and i haven't got so much as a cupcake for her! i should be out getting some treats for her but i'm soooooooooo tired. i'll do it when i get up tomorrow :) 
  • Options
    I'm home! DD went to bed at 5:45 tonight and I'm watching a House Hunters marathon on HGTV, but it's 7:15 and I'm bored already. Exciting stuff, huh? DH is working OOT until Tuesday, so we're laying low.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are in too. DD is in bed, DH  is downstairs researching beermaking (he is now obsessed with it) and i am sitting on the living room floor eating and watching Family Guy. The last new years we did anything exciting was 2006/2007-DD is a new years baby...lol.
  • Options
    We are!  We never do anything for NYE.  We just eat junk food and watch bad TV. lol
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

me!  but i don't esp. like going out.  our anniversary is tomorrow so it's always fun to ring in our anniversary.  we will stay up, drink wine, play games and watch the ball drop.

our kidless friends are having a party that i think dh will go to for a bit but i'm gonna stay home! 

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    DH is at work. DS is asleep. And I'm nesting... Yeah I'm with you on the bored at home thing.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Meee! 2 bottles of Veuve, On Demand and jammies is all I have in my near future.

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

:::raises hand:::

My ILs party like rock stars on NYE (seriously, they do.) And I wouldn't feel comfortable having a babysitter for our 2 month old... so we're staying in. DH and I decided that once we get both girls to bed, we're going to take a bubble bath and sip champagne :)

Sorry you guys are sick! Hope you feel better soon.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

I am!  DH is watching the OU game that he DVR'd.  Instead of wearing some hot shirt and heels, I am wearing a pair of DH's sweats and a T-shirt.

Maybe I should put on a thong or something Stick out tongue

• Options
    Me!  DH had to work a double today so I'm home alone.  Kids are in bed and I'm nesting.  Boring!
  • Options

Me.  Aside from being sick, I hate NYE (always have) and am quite content to be sitting on my couch in my jammies.

Just think about all the people who will be drinking and then getting behind the wheel.  You're better off being at home.

• Options
    Me! We are both sick, too, and DD had not nap today at MIL's house b/c they were "shopping" (ugh!) so DH put her down for her "nap" at 530pm and I'm sure she'll either wake at midnight or sleep until morning. Anyhow, so you're not alone:)
  • Options
    I'm being a big loser and staying home with my 3 little ones while my dh goes to my MIL's where a lot of his family is celebrating.  I just didn't feel like dealing with three overly tired kids. 
  • Options
    I just had hip surgery, and we have 3 kids under two.  I'm not doing anything tonight.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    WE DID!  DS had been ill, and I had not been feelingt oo hot either. So we stayed in! It was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"