3rd Trimester
Options

Everyone here is having girls!

I just thought i would write that everyone i bump into who is pregnant right now who lives near me is having a girl. There were 6 other couples in my bradley class all having girls and everyone i see in town who is pregnant. It must be something in the water. 

I just hope my little girl will find a boyfriend when she is older and there isn't some weird thing where no one has boys. 

Re: Everyone here is having girls!

• Options

Move down to Southern CA...I'm having a boy =)

• Options
    we might it sucks up here we have hardly any baby shops and don't have a whole foods.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have a Whole Foods nearby either. We have a Henry's though so it's not all bad!
  • Options
    when i went and had my growth ultrasound i was told by the tech that for the past 5 months she cant remember doing a sono on a girl!!! 5 months!!! She said that equaled about 500 boys if not a little more! Holy crap! Move to Wichita
  • Options
    i don't know what Henrys is i moved over from England so still getting adjusted. 
  • Options
    Boy here too..   I really wanted a girl, but love LO so much already i'm glad to be having him...  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagejkz1985:
    i don't know what Henrys is i moved over from England so still getting adjusted. 

Oh, sorry! It's a small grocery store chain- they have a lot of natural foods.  Not as big or nice as Whole Foods but a decent alternative.

Do you at least have Trader Joe's??

• Options
    i will remember the Wichita thing for when she's older and needs a boyfriend. lol. I have never been to kansas but i automatically think of smallville or superman
  • Options
    We have a trader joes but it is very small and i have difficulty finding anything there. We have this shop called new frontiers and it is super pricey about twice as much as whole foods it is almost worth driving 4hrs to go to whole foods.
  • Options
    Woot woot glad to hear a boy trend is in Kansas! That is where I am and although I am team green, that is what I am secretly hoping for!
  • Options
    one of my best friends just had a boy and i think Im having a boy. we aren't finding out the sex but its just a feeling.  We didn't find out with ds either but I was sure he was a boy.
  • Options
    I too live in Ca AND also having a girl Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"