Infertility
Options

facebook staus?

okay- old friend from hometown's facebook status today is:

Goodbye 2009...Here I come 2010..Going to be a big year..full of excitment and surprises.."wink wink"...Happy New Year to all..Be safe...

She got married about 7 months ago, Im thinking pregnancy announcement coming, what do you yall think?

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: facebook staus?

• Options
    I think you should brace yourself just in case.  ((HUGS))
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Like my dad always tells me prepare for the worst but expect the best.

I'd brace myself just in case but maybe they just bought a house or got a puppy? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate people who do that kind of thing on their facebook.  If you have news, just tell it, don't make us have to wonder!!  I've had several of those type posts by my "friends" in the last few weeks and I keep waiting for announcements!  I will not do that when I get my BFP!!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options

image2006july15bride:
    I think you should brace yourself just in case.  ((HUGS))

I concur.

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's what it sounds like to me. I hate people who make their status too cutesy and hard to understand. Just SAY IT people! Sorry:<
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"