TTC After a Loss
Options

DH is the best!!

I came home from work to a very clean house! He even mopped the tile and vacuumed!! It smells so nice and looks beautiful :) I picked a real winner hehe

Sorry I just needed to brag ;) 

I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: DH is the best!!

• Options
    Aww, how sweet! I would die of shock if DH did this, lol!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can I borrow him?  I have some serious dusting that needs to happen!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedondraandluis:
    Aww, how sweet! I would die of shock if DH did this, lol!

ditto.....would absolutely freak out.....it just doesn't happen here....

• Options
    effing aweeeesome!
  • Options
    The first year we were married, he did this ALL the time. I worked saturday mornings, and when i got home, the house was so clean! Maybe I should go back to working Saturday mornings. But, then again, I'd probably just find him in front of the tv with the xbox controller. My, how things have changed! Your DH is a doll!
  • Options
    Wow!  That's fantastic!  What a great guy.  I love to hear the great things DH's do. Smile
  • Options
    I'm so lucky :) He's such a sweetheart... Of course we've only been married for 2 years and a couple months... I'm glad it hasn't worn off yet. :)
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

That's awesome! Go DH. :-)

Mine does some great things for me, but cleaning the house is not one of them! I can't remember once in 4 years that he's cleaned without me bugging him to help with something!?

• Options
    Awe what a lucky girl you are! I wish I would have come home to a clean house today....Can you lend me your DH????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"