Indiana Babies
Options

NYE poll for those of us sitting at home :)

What are your plans tonight?

Is this a typical, or atypical year for you as far as NYE plans go?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NYE poll for those of us sitting at home :)

• Options

No plans. Staying at home, making butternut squash risotto. I doubt we'll stay up until 12 but crazier things have happened!

This is atypical. Usually we're in the Detroit area with Brian's friends.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're going out to dinner with another couple. I begged out of plans because I'm ready for bed by 10 at the latest. It's not atypical that we'll be spending the evening at home but it is odd that we won't have company. We're cool with it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What are your plans tonight?
    Nothing really....we were going to go up to Indy to a friend's house, but both of us have been a little under the weather and didn't want to pass anything to their 2 kids.

Jake's reading a book with a sleeping Olivia on his chest and I'm cleaning out my dresser and closet.  I just found cheerleading shorts, sports bras and tshirts from HS.  Wow.

I'm going to make dinner here in a few minutes and we'll probably play games and play with Olivia.  

Is this a typical, or atypical year for you as far as NYE plans go?
    Somewhat typical, I guess.  The past couple years we've stayed down in Evansville between Christmas and NY and had both of our families together for lots of wine, food and games.  We had too much to do around the house this year to do that.

Neither of us are big fans of the holiday, so we typically stay lowkey.

• Options

I will be on the couch in my pajamas allllllllllll alone. ;)

Fairly typical. I'm not into the bar scene and DH usually has to work. Sometimes I'm at work.

• Options
    Having a party at the house. This is the 5th year we have hosted the NYE party. DH is having a poker tournament too with a $25 buy in. I am hoping he wins it all! :-)
  • Options

Here I sit. TV, Book and laptop. Listening to Kaylee fall asleep.  The guys are at a hockey game.

It's a typical NYE for us since we had kids as far as not having big plans anymore.  As the kids get older I'm sure we'll start doing SOMETHING, even if it is just dvd and games together at home or ALL of us going to hockey game.

• Options

We're getting ready to meet some friends and see Avator in an IMAX Theatre.  It starts at 9:30 so we'll be watching it at midnight.

This is pretty atypical.  We normally go to our neighbors house, which is nice because we can stumble home.  I obviously wasn't going to drink, and we're leaving early tomorrow morning for KY to go to a wedding, so Jason couldn't really drink either.  We decided to keep it pretty low key.

I have a feeling that low key may become our typical once Luke is here though.  :)

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No plans. Only thing atypical in that there is no alcohol involved!  (I'm on abx and T.J. is sick)
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

We just got in - we drove home from IN today.

So we plan to stay in, and watch 30 Rock seasons via netflix.

This is an atypical year - we usually do something with friends or our siblings.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm cleaning my house tonight.   Our friends that we normally spend NYE with have preemie triplets at home, so atypical.  I'm just happy to not be doing work work and cleaning my house. 
  • Options

Nothing.  We are tired. It's been a long few days!  I'm pumping now and then we're going to bed.  Lame.

Typical - Well I'm not normally pumping, but we are usually low-key.  Typically we would get together with friends though.

• Options

Last night, Nate and I had dinner at home after Evan went to sleep...steak, baked potatoes, salad, and bread along with yummy wine...and brownies for dessert.  We were both in bed by 11pm!  This would be typical for us though   ;)

Usually, one of us is working...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"