Oregon Babies
Options

If you have LO #2 or are preg. with #2....

What will the age difference be between your lo's?

Did you plan the age difference?

Why did you choose that age difference?

:D  Just planning ahead! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: If you have LO #2 or are preg. with #2....

• Options
    DD and #2 will be 17m apart.  We did not plan this- however we were not preventing either.  I think it will be a good difference.  I look back now and wish we would have waited until I was done breastfeeding #1, but- too late now.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

imageDeltadawn8:
    DD and #2 will be 17m apart.  We did not plan this- however we were not preventing either.  I think it will be a good difference.  I look back now and wish we would have waited until I was done breastfeeding #1, but- too late now.

Hi Dawn! CUTE picture of Brianna!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagealumsden1:

imageDeltadawn8:

Hi Dawn! CUTE picture of Brianna!

Hi- Thanks.  I got her all dressed up in her snow suit just so I could take her pic in the snow.....lol.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Jake and baby #2 will be 2 years and 4 months apart.

yes, we wanted around 2 years apart, we started trying in December and were only going to try through March due to how our insurance falls, and we got pregnant in December we were incredibly lucky.

Most doctors recommend if you're planning your pregnancy to wait a year between pregnancies, they say it takes about a year for your body to go back to "normal".  Because I didn't have a healthly pregnancy we definitely were going to wait that long.  We wanted our babies to be pals and I think closeness in age helps with that.  Around 2 years age difference seemed about right for us but even so ultimately we were waiting to feel ready again and luckily that finally happened around when the 2 year mark would fall, if it hadn't we would've waited until we felt ready even if it meant a larger age gap.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am not quite there yet, but we think we want to have #2 when DD is about 2 1/2-3. We will likely stop preventing at that point and start trying a few months before her second birthday.
  • Options

I was kind of thinking of having #2 when August is 18 months.. then they can be close in age and August wont have to go through the 2 year old jealously thing.  We'll see... might do the 2 years apart.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"