Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I am very anxious....

And I have no idea why. I almost feel like I am about to have a panic attack, but there is nothing to panic about. Seriously! All we are doing tonight is going to dinner with the in-laws then going to a friends house to have a few drinks.

I have been feeling this way all day and I can not put my finger on why I feel this way. I have taken some rescue remedy and usually that helps but not today. I feel so anxious I am almost sick to my stomach. Blah!!!

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind

Re: I am very anxious....

• Options
    Oh, I'm so sorry!  I hate feeling that way.  I hope you can relax and have fun tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am sorry...I get this way sometimes and my heart starts racing.

I know it may seem lame but when I get that way I try and go lay down somewhere quiet and take really deep breaths.

I hope it goes away soon!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that sucks, I hate that feeling almost like anticipation!
  • Options
    I hate that feeling. However, If I were having dinner with the IL's I would be feeling that way too. Hope you feel better.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Options

I am so sorry I hope it goes away soon. I hate that feeling.  I got it last night while driving home from work.  I have no idea where it comes from.  I am glad mine passed pretty quickly.  I hope yours does too.

Have fun tonight!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    imagemdluv21:

I know it may seem lame but when I get that way I try and go lay down somewhere quiet and take really deep breaths.

I tried to take your advice, but the downstairs neighboor, (we live in a 4 plex) decided to blast his music. Awesome!

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Options
    imagea.graves:
    imagemdluv21:

I tried to take your advice, but the downstairs neighboor, (we live in a 4 plex) decided to blast his music. Awesome!

Damn neighbor! Sorry, you couldn't get the quietness.  I hope it still subsides quickly.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

I'm sorry.  I understand.  I feel like that a lot.  My therapist told me to try these things...

Lay on your back and breathe in the nose and out the mouth from your belly.  Put your hand on your belly button and breathe from there, trying not to move your chest.  In four counts, out four.  I've never had much luck with this myself, because I freak myself out trying to keep count. :)

Also, tapping the fleshy part of the inside of your thumb, like in your palm, is supposed to help, too.

I hope you feel better and have fun tonight!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imagejessakris:

I'm sorry.  I understand.  I feel like that a lot.  My therapist told me to try these things...

Lay on your back and breathe in the nose and out the mouth from your belly.  Put your hand on your belly button and breathe from there, trying not to move your chest.  In four counts, out four.  I've never had much luck with this myself, because I freak myself out trying to keep count. :)

Also, tapping the fleshy part of the inside of your thumb, like in your palm, is supposed to help, too.

I would try the first thing but it is so noisy in our place right now. I tired the tapping thing and it was weird but it helped a little bit.

I took some more rescue remedy...I just feel like crying right now. I hate this feeling.

I usually only feel this way when I have something to feel guilty about, yet there is nothing I feel guilty about.  

• Options
    imagea.graves:
    imagejessakris:

I would try the first thing but it is so noisy in our place right now. I tired the tapping thing and it was weird but it helped a little bit.

I took some more rescue remedy...I just feel like crying right now. I hate this feeling.

I usually only feel this way when I have something to feel guilty about, yet there is nothing I feel guilty about.  

I just saw the post that you made about the noise as soon as I posted this and came back. :)  Noisy neighbors suck.

Last time I felt like that was when I had a fight with a friend.  It was 110% her fault, but I couldn't stop stressing about it.  I feel like that when I try to go to sleep, too, but I have a magic pill to help with that now. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"