Upstate NY Babies

Kim, Mrswhite, Stellabella

Do you know approximately when you got pregnant? I really want to have deuce in late Oct/early November.  I'm pretty sure it's late February.  Now I just have to hope it doesn't take as long as it did with Ethan.

Re: Kim, Mrswhite, Stellabella

• *butting in*

I had Evan on Nov 14th (but 5 days earlier than his due date) and my last period was Feb 11th (I had normal 28 day cycles)

But...I just have to say...I didn't like having him that late in the fall. It made for SUCH a long winter and I felt sooooo trapped since we didn't want to take him out anywhere. I was so jealous of the 4 other couples we new who had their babies the following spring. Just a little unsolicited input : )

Good luck...I'm a little sad that we missed out on the trying for #2...as weird as that sounds.

• My DD"s EDD was 10-9-09 and we conceived her in mid-Jan (sorry to butt in!).  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • The reason I want to have the next one in November is so I don't have to work from Thanksgiving until New Year's. don't think I could do a newborn and 6 day work weeks.  I would just like to have one holiday season at home and get to visit my family.  I liked having Ethan in February.  It seemed like the pregnancy went really quickly.
  • imagejewelsonu:
    The reason I want to have the next one in November is so I don't have to work from Thanksgiving until New Year's. don't think I could do a newborn and 6 day work weeks.  I would just like to have one holiday season at home and get to visit my family.  I liked having Ethan in February.  It seemed like the pregnancy went really quickly.

Oh I totally understand!! I wouldn't even come close to being able to do that!! I'm not a good newborn mom...DS kicked my butt and I didn't even have work to worry about!

• It was mid February that we conceived Bells. I remember getting a BFP the first weekend in March before leaving to visit my parents. Good luck Julie. I am really excited for you!
    imageimageimage
  • PS it was really nice having the holiday season off. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  
    imageimageimage
  • I was feeling left out that you paged like everyone but me.. I get why now.. FWIW.. my 2nd EDD was Oct 26th. We concieved on Superbowl Sunday.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Valentine's Day Wink Bottle of wine, mushy card... hello Charlie!

Good luck!!!

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • imagexKimx:

Valentine's Day Wink Bottle of wine, mushy card... hello Charlie!

Good luck!!!

So funny - all the nurses kept on saying Evan was a Valentines baby since his b-day is Nov 14th, exactly 9 months from V-day.

• butting in :)

Our EDD was Nov 2nd, and I delivered 11/10, I *loved* having Thanksgiving and Christmas off this year, and when we plan on TTC again, I would love to plan it this way again.  I was right around end of January and we found out we were 6 wks first week in March.

• imagexKimx:

Valentine's Day Wink Bottle of wine, mushy card... hello Charlie!

Good luck!!!

this totally made me laugh out loud. 

imageimageimage
  • Sorry I'm late to this but I always say Valentine's day. It is my FAVORITE holiday! I'm sure it was sometime during that week...

OMG that is so soon! I'm super excited for you guys and Ethan :)

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm butting in here too, just to share some easy pregnancy math that someone shared with me.  If you want to figure out what month you would have to get pg in order to be due in a certain month, count forward three months.  (easier than counting backwards nine months and works out to be the same thing).  So an October/November baby would mean getting pg in January/February.

Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"