Pregnant after a Loss
Options

OMG bleeding..

So I went to the bathroom and there was blood. I am freaking out!! I called the doctor. Waiting to hear back. Please god no!!!!

Lots of T&P

Re: OMG bleeding..

• Options
    Hang in there!  Drink water, feet up.  I'm thinking about you!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009
  • Options
    You're in my thoughts and prayers!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers your way......
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Don't freak out!  Call your doctor!!  my T&P are with you
  • Options
    Definitely thinking of you.  
  • Options
    I know that this is scary.  Hopefully, you will be able to see your doctor today, and they will be able to tell you what is happening.  My thoughts and prayers are with you. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

hope you talk to the dr. soon.

t&p's!

• Options
    Lots of prayers. Feet up, lots of water, no freaking out (I know that's hard) Oh, and lots of hugs.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you. 
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • Options
    T&P hon!
  • Options
    There are lots of not-so-bad things it could be.  Sending my thoughts.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Options
    Oh no!  Hang in there!  My T&P are with you and your LO! 
  • Options
    thoughts and prayers to you hun. i'm hoping for the best and sending you positive vibes!
  • Options
    Lots and lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way.
  • Options
    Bleeding is not always bad. Try to relax. Sending you thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Deep breaths, try to relax (I know it's hard!)  Thoughts and prayers coming your way!!!
  • Options
    I know it's beyond scary and hope the doc calls you back soon!  FWIW, I've had bleeding three times this pregnancy and it was never related to the baby.  I really hope the same is true for you.  Definitely lots of T&Ps.
  • Options
    I hope everything is good.  T & P are with you!
  • Options
    Lots of thoughts coming your way!
  • Options
    All my T&P to you! I hope everything is ok!
  • Options
    Millions of T&P your way!!!
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
  • Options
    Tons of T&P your way!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Praying that both you and the LO are a-okay!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"