Austin Babies
Options

AW New Siggy Picture

Yeah Yeah, I'll get a picture of Abby back in there eventually =) Until then, squeal at the cuteness that is a newborn baby! There's another sneak peek picture here too

https://www.photosbybrandy.com/blog/2009/12/sweet-emily/

BTW if you don't know Brandy is nestie Fjaril. She has a camera and unlike my family, she knows how to use it ;) I can't wait to see what other pretties she captured!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: AW New Siggy Picture

• Options
    Awwww! She's so squishy and cute!!!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    What squishy cuteness!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Too too CUTE!  I want to pinch those cheeks....gently of course. :)
  • Options
    I love them! How is Abby adjusting to sisterhood?
  • Options

imagemisjenn:

Pretty good really! She's a little clingy and needs a lot of reassurance at times. More "pick me up's" than usual - which is fine. As often as I can I pay 100% attention to her and give her lots of snuggles which of course she resists completely (unless I'm nursing). Read what she said at the pedi, cracks me up still! post

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Aww, too cute.  Love her little cheeks!

:-)

• Options

Emily's a doll! She's beautiful!!

Sorry to hear about the murmer and the jaundice, but that's awesome about her bilirubin level! ?Please go a little easier on yourself. ?You are human and she is healthy. :) ?

• Options
    She is adorable. Love it!
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    imageTaytee:

imagemisjenn:

Pretty good really! She's a little clingy and needs a lot of reassurance at times. More "pick me up's" than usual - which is fine. As often as I can I pay 100% attention to her and give her lots of snuggles which of course she resists completely (unless I'm nursing). Read what she said at the pedi, cracks me up still! post

1. Awesome Newborn Pic!! You must be so in-love!!

2. A friend of mine, with a son Abby's age, just had a baby, too and she recenlty visited a child therapist--nothing too important--BUT, the therapist said that 2.5-3 year olds LOVE to be babied! They want reassurance that even though they are growing up, they are still your little baby; especially when a younger sibling is involved. I used this information with my dd and it has made a big difference in her behavior lately...Sounds like Abby is adapting great but I thought this might be helpful...

Jennifer--
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ohhhhhh.....SO sweet!!
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

OMG! Adorable!  she's a cutie :)

• Options
    imageTaytee:

imagemisjenn:

LOL. That is hilarious! After I have Lincoln we will have to have a little play date with the girls and little guy.

• Options
    Very cute!  Love the hat!
  • Options
    So adorable!!!!
  • Options
    aww, she's pretty cute.  that little bow mouth.  Sweet!
  • Options
    awww, she's adorable
    imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options
    Oh my goodness she's precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    very very cute!!!
  • Options
    She is a-doooorrrrable!
  • Options
    awwww Emily is adorable!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"