Multiples

New Kolcraft?

I accidentially posted this on SAIF - it is my bookmarked board - but I wanted to ask here...

When did this come out?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPCPRS/ref=s9_simp_gw_s0_p75_t3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=17W9K996GQFAKM0R488V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

I have the red one, and the new one at BRU is blue... I hadn't heard of a gray/orange one. I wish I had because it would have matched my carseats (and not have been as "flashy" as the red one) :o(

I want to trade... 

ETA: It has cupholders for the baby!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Kolcraft?

• Not a clue!  We got the blue one from BRU.  I haven't heard of the "Tangerine"  It's pretty flashy!!
  • nice! I haven't seen that one yet- but i did see the blue in BRU.

I have the red one - and when you are using the car seats there's not a lot of red on the stroller - so it's not flashy at all- and won't really clash with anything in your car seats - and trust me- you won't give a sh!t what matches once you are dealing with 2 babies all day long :)  I love my red one!

• Loading the player...
  • we received the red one as a shower gift, and I could have swore that I saw somewhere that it was compatible with Chicco KeyFit carriers, but it doesn't list them on the site.  Does anyone know if those carriers work with the stroller?  I don't want to unbox everything if I'm going to need to return :(  Thanks!
  • Look in the stroller guide.  It lists specific car seats it's compatible with, and it lists brands it's compatible with. I'm assuming if it lists Chicco, it would be compatible with any of the Chicco car seats.

We have a Graco car seat and a Peg Perego (I love hand-me downs!!), and they both fit in our blue one together.

• imagemelp723:
    we received the red one as a shower gift, and I could have swore that I saw somewhere that it was compatible with Chicco KeyFit carriers, but it doesn't list them on the site.  Does anyone know if those carriers work with the stroller?  I don't want to unbox everything if I'm going to need to return :(  Thanks!

We use it with the Chicco Key fit 30's... Works Great!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"