Georgia Babies
Options

My sister is an idiot. (vent)

UGH! She is 20 starting nursing school in January. Super bright and pretty. Never had a bf in school but, started dating DB(douchebag) right out of highschool. She was 18 he was 25. SERIOUSLY! 

He works at McDonalds, smokes "w" everyday, is verbally abusive, makes her feel bad about her weight, breaks up with her every holiday, ect ect ect.

I am NOT a fan, never have been. He is the worst one up'er. He even argues with my dad about stuff.

They broke up for the umtinth time a month ago. He breaks in to her apt and steals her dog. I MAKE her call the police who issue a "cannot come on the property for  a year" citation. She is heartbroken. Yada yada yada. 

She had a really crappy attitude all christmas and mom's birthday. I figured she was back talking to him. She just called my mom to inform her they were back together AGAIN, and couldn't understand why we don't want her to be happy. I am about to freaking scream I am so mad.

Sorry I just needed to vent and now I need a drink.  My sister is an idiot. I swear I know I made "bad boyfriend mistakes" I dated a real winner my self but, this just takes the cake. 

Re: My sister is an idiot. (vent)

• Options
    I know it sucks.  But eventually, she will see him for what he really is....a looser.  Your mom and you can't convince her of that.  So she will just have to take her time and realize it herself.  Chances are that she will realize it when she starts nursing school and becomes more independent. When she does finally get sick of it and realize what a winner she has, it won't be pretty.  Just be supportive when it does happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

She will eventually realize it.  Unfortunately, it may have to come when he leaves her for good and she spends a year being heartbroken over the worst guy in the world.    

I hope it doesn't hurt too much for her.  It sucks, but you just have to sit back and watch it happen.    

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I do know people that know people that can break arms/set fires and disappear. Yaknowwhutimsayin?
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Vent away -- that sucks.  The crappiest part is that even though YOU know he's a loser, she will probably take a loooootttt longer to figure it out and you will have to see her get hurt.  :(   I hope she figures it out soon!

• Options

I know how you feel. I have a younger sister that dated a guy for 6 years. Big loser the moment I met him. My mom couldn't stand him and my sister thought my mom was just being too judgemental. Anyways, they move in together while she was in med school and he had a job but couldn't help pay their bills. So she was helping pay the bills from her student loan. She always fell for his BS about how he was trying to save up for a ring and wanted to get a nice one so that is why he doesn't have money. Now it's been a year since she broke up with him and trust me, she had to see it for herself. All the things the family and friends said about him only caused her to shut us out of their relationship. She finally woke up one day and realized that she had a brain and had too much to offer than to be with an idiot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"