Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Stocking changing area

I am trying to finalize some things and can't think of everything I might need at the changing area.  So far, I have wipes, Desitin, alcohol, and cotton pads.  What am I missing?

Re: Stocking changing area

• Options

Baby powder and Vasaline

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Lotion.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    diapers?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only thing we ever use when we change diapers are diapers and wipes.  I rarely use any desitin/A&D anymore, although I used A&D every day at first. We keep lotion with her bath stuff and DH puts lotion on her when he is drying her off/getting her dressed.  I have no clue what you use alcohol for on the change table (I try not to do shots while changing DD :) ).  Is it to clean the little stump?  We used a washcloth and warm water....
    Hope this helps!
    Oh and I keep old washcloths handy, that way if she pees during a change, I can throw the washcloth in the washer and not have to change the changing pad every time.
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options

My pedi said not to use baby powder since it can be bad for DD's lungs.

I have diapers, wipes, nasal aspirator, hair brush, hand sanitizer, desitin, and lotion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"