Multiples
Options

what's best for painful stretch marks?

I've been using a basic moisturizer (Jergens Ultra Healing) on my belly, and it was doing okay until a few weeks ago. Now I'm okay in the morning, but by the afternoon the skin on the lower part of my belly (where all the stretch marks are) hurts like crazy! It's not particularly itchy, just painful. Anything I should try other than grinning and bearing it?
married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure

Re: what's best for painful stretch marks?

• Options
    I have no answers for you, but hope someone does b/c I am in the same boat. Just the past week or so my lower belly just hurts:(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I havnt had stretch mark pains but I use Queen Helen's cocoa butter (5.99 at sally's beauty) Sally's also carries a rub for pregnant bellies. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My husband got me some really good stuff that works. It's by Palmer's... Massage cream for stretch marks with vitamin E, collagen, and elastin. It took the pain out and we started noticing results after the first day. I would recommend this to anyone. You can get it at Walmart for about $6 a tube.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    I;m sure a warm bath isn't good because it dries out your skin, but when I was hurting really bad I would just soak in the tub and slather on baby oil after I got out!I feel your pain those stretch marks hurt really bad!
  • Options
    My peri recommended cortizone cream and it really seemed to help.  Plus using lotion as often as possible helps too.  Good luck, it really does get better quickly after the babies come.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"