Georgia Babies
Options

I miss sleeping.

I don't know if it is the teething, or the 4 month wakeful period, but holy hell, he's up every 2-3 hours.  And yesterday he wouldn't nap longer than 30 min.  I'm going to LOVE  going back to work on only 5-6 hours of interrupted sleep. UGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I miss sleeping.

• Options
    Same thing. I am in trouble if he stays this way through the 4 month wakeful period. Maybe G hit his early. I don't know but I miss sleep too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HAHAh Ally... you do get used to it and then you start functioning with a lot less sleep. It will get better! Promise! XOXO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dana, he started this 2.5 weeks ago.  Before we transitioned to the crib.  : (
  • Options

Geneva started the wakeful period about a month early also. But just think of it this way, it'll be over sooner too! :)  We actually started sleep training (CIO) at 5 mos. per the pedi. Best thing I EVER DID.

Hugs! Sleep will come soon!

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

That isn't what I want to hear Jody. ; )  I would rather it was "he'll be out of this stage by Sun. Don't worry".  Tia.

• Options
    Yeah, us too.  I'm dying - been going to bed when he does just to get in a few hours.
  • Options
    I miss sleep too. I really hope that I can get Conner to sleep before this next baby comes. I told DH that if the next one is like C, I'm running away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"