Multiples
Options

Puffy Crotch

So I woke up this morning and things weren't feeling too normal down there and when I looked my labia are all swollen, fat and puffy?  It doesn't hurt- it's just weird, is that normal?

Re: Puffy Crotch

• Options

Yep....sorry. I was freaked too and asked my peri (I think it was around 23 wks for me). Dr. said I just tended to retain swelling down there vs. in legs, feet, etc. When you are sitting or laying, a propped pillow under your hips helped reduce swelling.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Totally normal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally normal and freaky. Weirdest part was that when i had the girls I could actually SEE it. hahahah. I stayed for about 3 weeks. Embarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i freaked out too- dr said totally normal.. mine only lasted a few days.
  • Options

This freaked me out. I never read it in any of the pregnancy books - but yeah, it's normal.

FWIW - it goes back to normal after you deliver. MH was worried it wouldn't Wink

• Options
    Mine aren't horrendously swollen, but are definitely bigger than normal.  It weirds me out, but since we are forbidden from having sex, I don't have to worry about anyone (other than the doctor!) seeing.
  • Options
    My lady bits have been swollen for over a month now. Most of the time its painless, but sometimes it aches really badly. So bad actually that I once almost walked around target holding my crotch :). But my DH wouldn't let me. Since I've been on bed rest, its gotten a little better...I'm hoping it'll go away after the littles get here.
  • Options
    Yep.  And probably darker too.
  • Options

This hasn't happened to me, but I read about something like it in Jenny McCarthy's book, Belly Laughs.  She called it "blue twinkies."  Graphic!!

It's a pretty funny and quick read.

• Options
    Purple twinkies = totally normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"