Georgia Babies
Options

Major nap fail yesterday...

So Elizabeth passed out in the car on the way home from Southern Prep, and I thought FOR SURE she'd go back down when we got home.  She's normally great at transferring from her carseat to her crib without a hiccup.

I put her down in her crib around 12:45 and then went to take care of William.  At 1:30 when I took him upstairs to rock him down for his nap, I could hear E. chattering to herself.  She was still at it around 2:20, so I went in to rock her down.  She was dozy but she wanted to play.  I tried putting her back down at 2:45 and then gave up around 3:15 and took her out.

She was melting down all over the place by 4:30.  Her brother, on the other hand, took a 2.5 hour nap.  (And then woke up at 2:30 a.m. screeching for food.  The kid is going through 40 oz. of formula a day now; I think it has to be a growth spurt!)

Every time I'm home with the two of them for an extended period of time, I gain newfound respect for SAHMs -- you ladies are my heroes!

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Major nap fail yesterday...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"