Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Big BRU Sale- Free Crib with Combo Purchase

There are a lot of great things in BRUs New Years sale but one of the best looked to be the free Babi Italia Natural Pinehurst crib with combo purchase.  It looks like a really nice set for the $476.88 price of the combo if you like the natural finish.  Here's the link to all of the coupons-

https://toysrus.shoplocal.com/BabiesRus/default.aspx?action=entryflash&promotioncode=BabiesRus-100101&DisplayPageNumber=1

Krissy and Craig
Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012

Re: Big BRU Sale- Free Crib with Combo Purchase

• Options
    Thanks for posting this! I'm really torn about cribs...I like the look of the Munire Urban crib but am having a hard time shelling out $500 + tax on that bad boy. Plus I'd never pay $750 for the matching dresser. So I may go to BRU to take a look at this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got the Munire Urban crib and double dresser from bambibaby.com for under$1500 plus free shipping and no sales tax so it was a great deal!  I loved it and wasn't really willing to compromise so I'm glad I was able to find it for a decent price.  Still expensive but it will last a long time and it is exactly what I wanted!
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"