Northern California Babies
Options

Rough Boys

Orion is crazy, right now he is wrestling with DH. i just didnt expect him to be so physical already. anyone elses 2 year old boy , jump everywhere / climb everywhere, and eat everything in site?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rough Boys

• Options

Um, yeah.  And he's got the eyebrow scar to prove it!  Ha ha, I joke he is going to look like Luke Perry when he grows up!

Alex has always been a little daredevil, no fear.  I think it's intrinsic to the male species.  ;)

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yes!   Growing up with two older brothers I can say it's totally normal.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not mine. Mine sits quietly and reads all.day.long. Not a peep does he make.
  • Options

This is pretty much my life all day, every day. Aiden is our bruiser...Sean is just as physical even though he's slightly smaller. Although, they don't eat everything in sight anymore. Wink

• Options

imagetitantsmama:
    Not mine. Mine sits quietly and reads all.day.long. Not a peep does he make.

Jake right????? LOL i love Ty and i love Orions energy, guess im just jelous.

• Options

Its so funny, we just got the calendars that I made for everyone and the first four months, Peyton has some sort of scratch/bruise on his face.

Yes, my kid is quite the active one!

• Options
    Except for the eating part, O is climbing, jumping and sprinting all day everyday!
  • Options
    Mariessa is my "little boy" in that sense.  That kid jumps off anything, isn't afraid of anything, will try anything, climbs on everything.... and she's a hair puller... so watch out.  Both Bella and Gabby play really rough too, Gabby is super strong and doesn't know her own strength.  It's weird to me because Alycia was never like that and I don't remember my sisters and I rough housing like that either.  But I know I won't have to worry about my girls getting picked on at school.. I'll just have to worry about the phone calls I'll be getting.  LOL 
  • Options

I'm kindof looking forward to this fearlessness you speak of. The minute he's that mobile we're going to channel the need to climb on things into the gym.

Because lizard harnesses and tiny climbing shoes *kill* me.

Can't. Wait.

• Options
    imageEmmieB:

I'm kindof looking forward to this fearlessness you speak of. The minute he's that mobile we're going to channel the need to climb on things into the gym.

Because lizard harnesses and tiny climbing shoes *kill* me.

Can't. Wait.

Being the mom of a boy is awesome.  Sounds like you're going to be great!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"