Working Moms
Options

Any moms going to school full-time?

I currently work full-time but begin school full-time March 1st.  Just wondering what your schedule looks like. After bedtime, household chores, laundry, etc...when do you study?  tia!

Re: Any moms going to school full-time?

• Options

I go to school full-time in a program geared towards working adults. I don't have much time during the week to do assignments but I try to put in an hour on two week nights. The rest of my assignments are done on the week-end while DD is sleeping.

In order to manage working full-time, going to school full-time and being a mom, I have afforded myself the luxury of a housecleaner. I tried doing it all but I was seriously about to lose it. I figure it is a short term investment that I am willing to make to achieve my goal of finishing my degree. Good luck!

• Options

I work full-time (40 - 50 hrs per week) and go to school part-time (3 classes at a time).  I agree with pp, I would lose it if I didn't have a cleaning person that came every other week. She's wonderful and SO worth it!  I study at night after DS is asleep (8pm to 10pm) practically every night.  We barely have a social life right now,  but at least I know this is temporary.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time (actually the Spring will be my last semester... thank God!)  I usually study on the weekends or when I get home at night from class.  I don't have a house cleaner and that is why my house is on the verge of being on "Hoarders" on A&E (just kidding, but it is MUCH messier than usual.)  Luckily my DH is great with everything for DD... but he isn't a good house keeper =0).  If you can I would for sure get a house cleaner.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"