Postpartum Depression

Anyone else...

have good days and bad days? Yesterday I couldn't stop crying and I felt like the world was crashing down around me, and today I feel fine. WTH is going on???

Re: Anyone else...

• Yup. Same here. Hormones, no sleep, and your whole world changing is what's going on. Have you talked to your doctor or a counselor yet?
  • imageashdash5:
    Yup. Same here. Hormones, no sleep, and your whole world changing is what's going on. Have you talked to your doctor or a counselor yet?

yep i have been on zoloft for 3 weeks, but it doesn't seem to be helping... 

• Loading the player...
  • imagebeastmel04:

imageashdash5:
    Yup. Same here. Hormones, no sleep, and your whole world changing is what's going on. Have you talked to your doctor or a counselor yet?

yep i have been on zoloft for 3 weeks, but it doesn't seem to be helping... 

I have good days and bad days but maybe you need to up your dosage, have you talked with your doctor as a follow up since starting the medication? I'd tell them about your persisting symps and see about increasing your dosage.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Most definitely. For a while there I was having good hours and bad hours. What is going on is hormones, lack of sleep, and just life really. Even without PPD you have good and bad days. I think the PPD just makes it all the more worse though. Intensifies things.
  • yep, and a lot of it has to do with if my daughter is having a good day or bad day. If she has a very fussy day then I get overwhelmed quickly and start feeling like a bad mother. If she is happy then I tend to do better. There are days where it doesn't matter what kind of mood she is in though. Sometimes it just hits me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"