Minnesota Babies

Any ideas for marking clothes?

My dear friend loaned me a bunch of her daughter's 0-9 mos clothes and I'll be giving them back to her after our baby uses them. She gave me so much stuff and I'm worried that I will forget which clothes are hers when I go to pack them up after our baby has worn them. Is there anything you can think of that I could "mark" my clothes with so I know which ones are hers vs. mine but in an inconspicuous way in case I decide to resale our clothes down the road? I wouldn't mark her clothes but just want some way to make sure I give her everything back and I'm worried baby brain may take over.

Photo taken at 16 months old
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any ideas for marking clothes?

• One thing that seemed to helped for some of clothes loaning I've done is take digital pictures by size of what you are borrowing.  Way easier to check that everything is there.  The stuff I borrowed from the SIL I marked (after asking) with a small dot on the labels.  Anything not markable like socks, I didn't end up using. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would take photos of everything
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a permanent marker and put a dot on the inside of the tags and on the tagless, which are usually Carters, put a mark in the e.  You can buy laundry pens, but I liked the colors available in the permanents.  I used a light green, very subtle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"