Amy- Mom to Kaden 2 1/2 years old
Erin- Mom to Nikolai- 3
Dex- Mom to Peyton- 4, Quin- 2 and Everett born February 10, 2009
Libertad- Mom to Ian- 7 and Marcos born December 4, 2009
B- Mom to Boy- 7
Mary- Mom to Whitney - 17, Haley -15, Katy -14, and Max - 12

TTC

Amy, Jamie, Jaye, Katy, Merri, Normailed

Any news or updates? I forgot Aprils EDD already! Can someone fill me in so I can update it?  Thanks! What was your favorite part about Christmas, What are your NYE plans, and What are you most excited for in 2010?

Re: PG-Mom-TTC Check-In

• Options

Any news or updates? Nothing new, just starting to see a little bump growing, and its looking more like a baby bump than a spare tire these days.

What was your favorite part about Christmas: My favorite part was the fact that it snowed here on Christmas Eve. I was sad to have not gone home for the first time ever, but the snow made it feel a little more like Christmas. First time its has snowed in Dallas on Christmas since 1926.

What are your NYE plans: We will probably just be relaxing at home with some sparkling cider, dinner and probably play some games or Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii. We are waiting to hear from some friends if they are taking it easy and will have them over too.

What are you most excited for in 2010? Well, all of the development and excitement that will come with this little babe. We have decided that we are for sure going to find out the gender so I am counting down the weeks to that. And hopefully DH getting his new job and us moving back to WA. I have a feeling 2010 will be a great year.

• Options
    Any news or updates?Not really, baby is doing great and kicking constantly....I am really enjoying being pregnant, I feel great minus the backaches every now and again!! I registered on Monday and ordered the furniture....got so much accomplished! What was your favorite part about Christmas-Of course spending time with all the family....and I won't lie, the presents were great too lol!!!What are your NYE plans- DH has to work :( My friend is having a party, so I am going to go there and celebrate, however I am leaving before the New Year, because I do not want to be on the roads driving when everyone else is.What are you most excited for in 2010? Having my baby girl!!! :) Thanks for posting Esther...for 3 minutes I had something to do lol!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any news or updates? Nope..

Favorite part about Christmas? The look on everyone's faces as they were opening their Christmas gifts.

What are your NYE plans? Going out to a friend's house party, and possibly visiting another house party.

What are you most excited for in 2010? Special Snowflake.. mostly..

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options
    imagefunny bunny:

What are you most excited for in 2010? Special Snowflake.. mostly..

This is very suspenseful....what is the special snowflake??? ;) 

• Options

I would tell you ladies in a sec - if I could.. especially from work...

but it's getting pretty soon. That's just my one light at the end of the tunnel currently.

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options

Any news or updates? As I posted yesterday, we've started to let our secret out.  It's starting to get more real now.  I can also now really feel my uterus starting to pop out instead of just bloat.

I forgot Aprils EDD already! Can someone fill me in so I can update it?  August 10th I'm pretty sure she said.

What was your favorite part about Christmas? Telling our families about the baby to be!

What are your NYE plans? Our friends Erik & Nicole are hosting a "potluck" dinner and game night.  This will also be our official reveal to this group of friends.

What are you most excited for in 2010? The baby's arrival of course!

• Options

Any news or updates?
    I have gone over a week without any problems.  So that is good, I am starting to be less stressed, and more okay this baby is going to stick.

What was your favorite part about Christmas
    Honestly, since we both worked, and there was a lot of stress around this xmas it was hard.  I would maybe say enjoying food I normally hate

What are your NYE plans
    I scheduled myself for 7-3 on NYE and NY Day just so I could get out of having to do anything since only parents know currently, but we might have one friend over to watch the hockey game.  She said hockey and drinks, not sure how to get around the drink part yet. 

What are you most excited for in 2010?
    Meeting this little one, our AHR, telling everyone, buying things, setting up the nursery (even though I am dreading re-organizing our house)

A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options

I had a positive OPK on Christmas Eve so should find out in January in if I'm KU.

The best part of Christmas was watching my son open his presents. Christmas is much more meaningful and special with a little one around. Also my husband was off for an entire day which was a miracle in itself.

For NYE, we have 2 parties to go to but might stay at home.

For 2010, I am looking forward to being pregnant and giving my son a sibling. I am also looking forward to redoing my son's playroom. I love interior design!

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Options
    Any news or updates? Alexa now gets up on all fours
    What was your favorite part about Christmas:This Smiley little girl! 
    image image  What are your NYE plans: Going to my parents since our Christmas traveling got canceled due to the weather  What are you most excited for in 2010? Watching my baby grow, but I hope it goes slow
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options

KIM!!!!! She's so cute!!!!!

Fanny - you are so unfair.... that snowflake better be something good or else I'm tossing another bucket of ND water at ya Wink

No news, no updates really.

I'd love to be superficial and say my new LV was my favorite part about CHristmas, but in reality, it wasn't.  I really enjoyed  spending my last Christmas with my family sans baby.  I made sure Peter and I stayed up late by the fire at my parents house and just cuddled =)  Such a magical night...

2010?  I'm excited for our new addition and to be in Greece for the summer =)

• Options

Any news or updates?  No news or update on the TTC front.  Soon enough...

What was your favorite part about Christmas:  This Christmas was pretty quiet, but it was nice to spend time with our families.

What are your NYE plans:  We are staying in.

What are you most excited for in 2010?  We are scheduled to close on our first house the end of January, which we are both very excited about.  And fingers crossed for a BFP sometime during 2010.

• Options
     Any news or updates?  Nope.  Nothing new!

What was your favorite part about Christmas?  Telling our families & seeing all of their shocked reactions!

What are your NYE plans?  Hanging out with DH at home.  Drinking sparkling cider (sniff, sniff).  We might go out to dinner, or cook lobster at home.

What are you most excited for in 2010?  Meeting the baby!! (And, more immediately, finding out if it's a girl or boy)

• Options
    Any news or updates?  I just got off my last pack of BC and am starting to take prenatal vitamins.  Not TTC quite yet, but getting myself ready.

What was your favorite part about Christmas?  Eh, I was kind of Scrooge-ish this year and wasn't really feeling it.  But, I did love thinking that (hopefully) this is our last Christmas that we don't have a LO or one on the way.

What are your NYE plans?  We are going out with friends to a big party in downtown St. Louis and DH & I got a hotel room.  I'm excited!

What are you most excited for in 2010?  Buying a house and TTC :)

• Options
    Did Erin want to be added to the list?  I think her DD past but on her last update no baby yet!
  • Options

Any news or updates?  None.  I ovulated already so I'm in the 2WW... which isn't as torturous when you know there's no way you can be pregnant.  :)

What was your favorite part about Christmas  Being with my family, especially my nephew.

What are your NYE plans  Spending it with my Mom and Grandma... so nothing to thrilling since I'm sure they'll both go to bed before midnight!

What are you most excited for in 2010?  Going to camp, going on my first cruise (and then going on the same cruise 2 weeks later), and hopefully getting pregnant!!!

• Options

Any news or updates?

Nathan is starting to roll over!  It is so cute when he does it, although now I have to be more cautious about where he is all the time! 

What was your favorite part about Christmas,Watching my mom with Nathan and watching Nathan watch all the Christmas lights.  I definitely feel like Christmases from now on are going to be much more meaningful. What are your NYE plans, andGoing to spend NYE with my DH, MIL and DH's friends (so I will be the only one not speaking their language) not looking forward to it all! What are you most excited for in 2010?My best friends coming to visit in April to meet Nathan and our trip through Italy, DH's and mine anniversary trip to Greece in June and ofc Nathan's first birthday! 
  • Options
     Any news or updates?

No baby yet.  I was due December 22nd.  Tomorrow I go in for another stress test.  We are hoping that we have a blue moon baby on January 1st.  We took our 3 year old sleding for the first time yesterday.  He had a blast so we went again today.  It was a lot of fun again today.  There are pictures in my facebook. 

What was your favorite part about Christmas?

Spending time with the family.  We had a quiet Christmas which was nice in our new location.  I enjoyed having a white Christmas.  :)

What are your NYE plans?

Wait for the baby...

What are you most excited for in 2010?

Expanding our family and paying off debt.  We are down to less than 6 car payments then we officially own two paid off cars.  :)  We also have health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance for the first time in our lives.  There is a lot to be excited about in 2010.

• Options
    Any news or updates? The baby's room is in the midst of being set up.  Really, it is almost done.  I am glad.  When I get bigger I plan on watching all of the Friends seasons from start to finish.  And we hit the third tri this week.  I hope this brings for lots of baby movement that Timm can actually feel.

What was your favorite part about Christmas? That I didn't have to drive more than 6 miles to see the fam.  My mom's 11 foot christmas tree.  Being home on Christmas morning with Timm and the dogs.  Watching everyone open their gifts.

What are your NYE plans? Um, depends on if I can find a doggy sitter... 

What are you most excited for in 2010? Baby!  My BFF's wedding and all her wedding activities!  Family vacation in Sept./Oct./Nov with the whole fam.  Celebrating one year together.

AND my first glass of wine in FOREVER!  And real sushi, no more of this roll stuff!

• Options

Any news or updates? I just realized that I'll be ovulating right in the middle of the 2 weeks I don't see DH, so there is no chance of me getting pregnant this month and I didn't wanna have a baby in the middle of the winter (at least here in CO where they don't take care of the snow on the roads), so I guess we'll be putting a hold on the TTC for a few months Sad

What was your favorite part about Christmas? Spending time with DH...I'm so not looking forward for Sunday when I leave again.

What are your NYE plans? Stay home with DH and get drunk...hehehehe 

What are you most excited for in 2010? Being together with Nick after almost a year of being apart and TTC

image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies!  I had my first Dr's appt on Tuesday and everything went great.  My offical EDD is August 11th.  Thank you for updating it!  I have felt pretty crappy lately, esp after they took the 8 vials of blood to do all my bloodwork on Tuesday.  I think my morning sickness has started lasting all day everyday and I don't want to eat anything because everything sounds terrible!  But if I don't eat I feel worse.  Hope everyone is doing great!  Happy New Year!  I plan to be asleep WAY before midnight!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Any news or updates?
    I've hit the 20week mark last Wednesday and we're having the BIG u/s this Tuesday! Other than that no real updates. We're wallpapering the nursery and hopefully finishing this weekend. Its this special stuff that makes it easy to paint over. After that we'll wait 2 weeks for it to completely dry and can then start painting.

Favorite part Christmas:
    Spending time with my family, my in-laws and having enough time to squeeze in some "us"time as well.

NYE plans:
    We stayed in. We have a table grill, so we went all out for dinner, then watched some TV and watched the fireworks

Excited for in 2010:
    Meeting all of our 2010 babies! One couple is due January 6th, another couple is due in June and me and my sister are both due in May. And then there's my best FF wedding in August. She asked me to be one of their 2 masters of ceremony (in holland we're not accustomed to bridesmaids/moh) and she also wants me to help pick her dress. Yay, so excited for a lot of happy things in 2010!

• Options

Any news or updates? I am 11 weeks today and baby is still going strong! We told a bunch of friends last night and only have a few more to tell by phone before unveiling it on Facebook. Eek!

What was your favorite part about Christmas? Seeing my uncle who is really sick. There were a lot of pain in the a$$ moments with my family along the way but it all was worth it to see how happy it made him that we came to see him.

What are your NYE plans? Dinner out with Steve then we went to a party at a friend's place.

What are you most excited for in 2010? Baby!! And moving to a new place, growing my photography business, etc etc. :)

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"