Two Under 2
Options

Lets try this again... oops! WWYD

I had a flashback and was logged in under my other screen name from waaaay back in the day, now its been fixed and all is well again... 

We have 3 bedrooms and a game room that will become the playroom upstairs.  Currently the nursery is down the hall from the game room.  Would you put #2 across from nursery #1 with the risk of waking each other up or put #2 across from the play room with the risk of one playing waking the other up?  Probably completely over analyzing this, but though I would ask those with experience. 

Re: Lets try this again... oops! WWYD

• Options

Ok ... did it again.  Yikes - I need to figure out my computer and maybe try again later. 

• Options

Figure out where you want them long term and do that from the start.

Mine are directly across the hall from each other.  We used a box fan in the hall, ran the bathroom fan next to the toddler's room and used a white noise machine in the baby's room. 

There are ways to mask sound.

They have never woken each other up with sound.  Walking into the other's room?  That's another story......

Moving rooms again in a year or 2 is too much work and disruption IMO. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ours are next door to each other and it is fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"