Working Moms

Labeling bottles

We start day care Monday, and I am looking to label DDs bottles.  I really like the inchbug labels, but they seem expensive for 4 of them...to me anyway.  I saw the Name Bubbles, but don't really want to put a sticker on her bottles (so we can reuse for future babies).  Is there anything out there similar to the Inchbug orbitz labels that aren't as expensive?

Thank for any suggestions/ideas!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Christmas PJ's! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Labeling bottles

• Mabels Labels are fabulous!
  • we used the sticker labels and i figure we'll just peel them off and replace them for the next baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the inchbug labels.  They are a little on the pricy side but I highly recommend them.  I wash all of my bottles in the dishwasher and I never take the inchbug labels off.  Even after 7 months of DD being in daycare the inchbug labels still look brand new.  They have held up great and I know that once DD is no longer using bottles I can put them on her sippy cups.  I figure I will get years of use out of them. 

• P-touch for labels. They come off after awhile though. That or a sharpie. It usually washes off after awhile as well. But it's cheap. lol
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We splurged and got the inchbug labels and don't regret it for a minute. It's been almost a year and they look brand new. DH, who typically doesn't pay any attention to the stuff I buy DS, even loves them so much that he ordered a set for his sister's DD!
  • At our daycare, each baby had his own color masking tape that was used to label everything, so we just used tape.  A couple of the kids had special labels, but they still had to put the tape on them, so it seemed kind of a waste to me.  Very cute, though!
  • imageAmyCC1980:

I have the inchbug labels.  They are a little on the pricy side but I highly recommend them.  I wash all of my bottles in the dishwasher and I never take the inchbug labels off.  Even after 7 months of DD being in daycare the inchbug labels still look brand new.  They have held up great and I know that once DD is no longer using bottles I can put them on her sippy cups.  I figure I will get years of use out of them. 

This exactly.  I usually hate to spend money, but I think these were well worth it.  We use them on bottles, sippy cups, and when the boys get older we can use them on their water bottles and thermoses.   We've had them for about a year, and they still look great (I never take them off either, so they get run through the dishwasher almost every day). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"