New Jersey Babies

1st time here! TTC and frustrated!

Hi Everyone!  How long did it take you to conceive? I've been trying for 7 months now, and nothing!  This is so frustrating!

Re: 1st time here! TTC and frustrated!

• You may want to try the babies on the brain (BOTB) or the Getting Pregnant boards on the bump. There are tons of girls who are going through and have gone through what you are and can better answer your questions. Good luck with TTC!

<babydust>

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Good luck!  As pp said, try those other boards too... you will find yourself not alone.  It is very frustrating month after month of ttc when you only get negative tests.  Try to stay positive too, although it is frustrating month after month.  Have you tried charting or using ovulation predictor kits?  They may be helpful in getting a bfp!  Again, good luck! 
    Grow old with me, the best is yet to be :: 8.14.05

imageimage

A sister is a little bit of childhood that is never lost.

• Loading the player...
  • Try an ovulation kit. I find that most people become pregnant when they aren't thinking about it. Try not to be frustrated. Good luck!

• i used the clear blue easy fertility monitor it worked 1st month!
    image 2011
  • try the CBEFM...you can find it on ebay for cheap.
  • it took me 5 months, and i was frustrated too.  I took my temperature every morning because I wasn't sure when I was ovulating.  That helped, but it took a few months to know what to look for and get it right.  Do you have regular cycles?  There is a great website called babyandbump.com that was a great support---many women going through the same thing.  Hope this helps.  
  • I've been trying for a few months and nothing yet. I feel your frustration.
  • I'll need to try the Clear Blue test. Is that the one you take during your period?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"