South Florida Babies
Options

You ladies are AMAZING! and update

Thank you all for being there for us through this very difficult time. I never imagined in a million year that 1) we'd be dealing with this and 2) I'd get soooooooo many people to respond to my platelet donation request.You are such an amazing group of women and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I won't lie, today was a ROUGH day. I was warned that this would be a roller-coaster ride and boy were the doctors right. Gary ended up having to be paralyzed so that they can control more of his breathing. I guess I was naive to think that with them doing 100% of his breathing that his oxygen levels would go up dramatically but that was not the case. It was a LONG day of watching the screen watching the numbers go up and then the numbers going back down.

I broke down crying when I knew they'd have to cut his wedding band off. In the end I'd much rather replace a wedding band than having them have to cut off his finger because he was sooooooooo swollen. Tonight I took his Livestrong and Lymphoma Relentless bracelets off because his wrists were starting to get really swollen too. I didn't want them to have to cut those off so I plan on wearing those and then giving them back to him when this nightmare is all over. 

I go to bed tonight hoping and wishing the phone doesn't ring. This is my scariest part of my day because I'm away from him for about 12 hours. I see it this way, as long as that phone doesn't ring, we are 12 hours closer to him coming home.

Re: You ladies are AMAZING! and update

• Options
    All of my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. You are such an amazingly strong woman, stay positive! ((hugs))
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This post brought tears to my eyes. You are so amazing and so strong and so brave. I pray that you and Gary and Mikey are all comfortable and back at home together so soon. Please, if I can be helpful in ANY way, dont hesitate to ask. I am not far from you at all. Lots of hugs for you tonight, may you have a night of uninterrupted sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sam,

Ditto what the other girls have said! You are truly an amazing wife and mother and you are strong beyond belief! We are constantly praying for Gary and for you and Mikey. We also praying for the doctors taking care of Gary. I hope he comes home soon and thank you for keeping us updated. Please let us know if there is a need for anything else!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Stay strong!  You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    Stay strong and positive.  You have a whole lot of people praying for Gary right now - not just on here but our friends and family.  You can get through this.  ((hugs))
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ((hugs)) and continued prayers
  • Options

I'm so sorry about his wedding band!! Maybe when this is all said and done, you guys can renew your vows in a special ceremony with new rings :)

My prayers are thoughts are still with you and will cont to be with you!! Hang in there!

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

MONKEY HUGS!!!!!! XOXOXOXO

• Options
    Nicky gives me broken sleep all night long.  I kept thinking of you guys everytime I woke up.  I hope today takes a turn for the better. {{{HUGS}}}
  • Options
    Stay strong! You have so many prayers and so much love going your way - just stay positive and everything is going to turn out ok! We sill keep Gary in our prayers and hope for the best! ::hugs::

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm here if you need anything. Like everyone else has said before me...just continue to stay strong & positive.
  • Options
    Sam, I have faith that today will be a good day. With an amazingly strong wife like you and all the prayers that are going his way, i know it is only a matter of time before Gary is back home with you and mikey. I am so happy to hear you had a lot of platelets donations. I was thinking about this all night. {{{hugs}}}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had you on my mind every second of the day. All of us & our friends & family are praying for Gary! Today will be a better day!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

You and your family are in my prayers as well.  Stay strong mamaz..

• Options
    Sam: I may have not been on these boards long enough but I truly feel a connection with you all and it deeply saddens me everything you are going through. It is not easy to see your husband in such a situation. Your strength, dedication, and love for him truly reflects in every word you type. Continue doing what you are doing that I am sure with every word you speak to him, every stroke of your hand, he is slowly getting better and has peace in his mind that he has an amazing family. Every breath he takes I am sure is knowing that he has so much to live for having you and your son by his side. Many hugs to you and your family during these times!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"