Two Under 2
Options

how do you arrange two car seats in your car?

right now ds #1 is in a britax behind the passenger seat....

when ds #2 arrives....where should i put the infant carrier?

Where did or do you put the infant carseat?

....behind the driver and toddler behind passenger or infant behind passenger and toddler behind driver....

....seems like a simple question, but not sure what is 'better/safer' as well as what is easier/more convenient (in regards to getting the kids out)

Re: how do you arrange two car seats in your car?

• Options
    AS my PG w/ DD1 progressed, I moved her from the middle to a side because I could not longer get her in anymore.  I have a van w/ 2 seats in the middle row.  DD1 is behind me and DD2 is beside her (middle really).  When baby comes, DD1 will move to a booster in the back passenger, DD2 will be behind me and DC3 will be be in the middle row, middle seat.
  • Options
    I have a smaller vehicle so we're putting our toddler behind the passenger and the baby behind the driver.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD is behind me and DS is behind the passanger.
  • Options
    We put our toddler behind the driver's seat and our infant behind the passenger's seat.  When I'm unloading them both, I start by taking the baby out and then take the toddler out.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I always had one behind the driver and one behind the passenger.  When DD was born I was afraid to have her too close to my son, in fear he'd want to play and hurt her. 

The younger one is on the passenger side since they usually need to be watched more.  DS is behind me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"