Postpartum Depression
Options

do you feel more depressed/anxious when...

you are alone? during the weekend when my husband is home or I am around other people I seem to feel okay but then when I am alone during the week I seem to get very nervous?

Re: do you feel more depressed/anxious when...

• Options
    Yes...I get my obsessive thoughts (I worry about things going wrong with my LO) and I have to call my mom to tell me not to worry.  I could have myself into a mess by the end of a day.   I try to keep as busy as I can. 
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    are you on any meds? I called the ob and they told me that would be an issue for my general p. and I went to him and all he said was maybe you should see a psycharist (spelled way wrong)? I feel like no one thinks this is due having a baby all they say is "it doesnt seem like your depressed" and send me on my way
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Absolutely! I get worried when DH is not here all the time. I worry about calling him in an emergency, and about guilt if something happened to Sam. This wkd I was fine but the day before I was a wreck...my folks were here on the wkd.

I also get more anxious if I'm alone driving, or if I'm not getting the help/support I need.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"